Posts Tagged ‘Ranger Distress Ink’

Hello Everyone,


Recently I got myself a Martha Stewart Score Board, now I know it is in imperial and I am a metric girl, but you know it really does not matter…. it has lines just everywhere…. and it cam with the envelope triangle thingie too!!!


So I made a couple of rosettes and a box, just because I could, and you don’t even really have to measure anything, it is all done for you.




So how cool is this??? The box is upside down in the photo, but if I rotate it, Teddy gets to be hanging from the roof and he is not good at that.


I know I have MFT rosette dies, but it is almost simpler to use the scoreboard.  I got it at over 50% off, no resistance needed.


The box has versamark resist inked with Ranger Distress Ink.  So easy, so effective.


See you again tomorrow!! hugs 🙂



Read Full Post »

Hello Everyone!!!


Quick post today with a stamp from my new Stamp-It unmounted rubber set with everything time on it.  I have wanted this for a while, so thank you Santa!




I have used Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen to colour my base cream card. then attached some 3 inch wide cream lace.  I have cut some of those wonderful Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish and used them under the focal panel.


The focal cut with a label die and while still in the die I have sponged over with the Antique Linen.  It is stamped with a wonderful sentiment from this set in Ranger Distress Ink Walnut Stain (deep brown and beautiful), also  inked around the edge.


I have embellished with a rhinestone on the clock hands and a butterfly and flower.


Very simple, easy card.  Thanks for calling in.


Hugs :)

Read Full Post »

Hello Everyone,


Summer is here to stay I think, too hot for me.  Have to start going south for the Summer and north for the Winter.  Now that would be good, get out the Winnebago!!!


So I had admired a card on my friend Lisa’s blog with a little flower image done in resist and the panel coloured with Distress Ink.  And you know I tried and I tried and I could not get a finish like she had done.  She said easy peasy, and for me it was not….




So I used sponges, no workie, so I had a close up looksie at the Tim Holtz Applicator sponges and the penny dropped.  So I had these little flat, fine make up sponges and I thought these will do.  So I put some loop velcro on the back of them and attached one to my applicator (it has the hook velcro) and whalla, got the result I wanted.


How good is that??  So this card is started the same as my favourite types with a PATP panel that is inked with Ranger Distress Ink Aged Mahogony (beautiful) and then embossed in the centre.  You know I had the set of plates for the Quickcuts die cutter from years ago, little 4×4″ and you know this is perfect as a shim to emboss just the centre of the panel.  The thin, used to be sticky one, not sticky anymore.   I love it when I find something perfect that I already have.


Then added a piece of lace and a ribbon, double bow.  The focal panel with the magnolia on has been stamped with versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder and then coloured over with Distress Ink.  When done, the image is buffed with a tissue to remove any ink build up on it and then matted onto a scalloped oval and attached to the card with dimensional tape.


Lastly added a ribbon cut sentiment.  Like Lisa said, easy peasy when you know how!!


Thanks for calling in, hope your day is going well.

Hugs :)

Read Full Post »

« Newer Posts